Wilson Bela Elite Review 2021
The Wilson Bela Elite review is finally here!
One of the biggest padel rackets released by Wilson this year, designed by the legend of the game, Fernando Belasteguin, this guy is the best padel player of all time.
Belasteguin has won over 153 matches and was unbeaten for 1 year and 9 months in the world padel tour. Better than ANYONE else ever.
So for this legend to design a padel racket, I think it is worth reviewing.
Here is the Wilson Bela Elite review.
Who Should Use It?
The racket is designed for advanced players, it is meant for players who want to be the best of the best, and want to reach the highest levels of the game.
It is also meant for players that never give up.
There is a quote written on the grip of the racket saying “a belasteguin never gives up”, to help motivate you on court to keep fighting until the very end.
Bela has had some very tough and close games in his career, and he has to come back and keep fighting to the very end. Inspiring for any player using the racket.
Lightweight - can help with arm/shoulder pain
Players that want something a little bit lighter as well, this is the lightest racket in the Bela range, with a medium balance, and weighing in around 360 grams.
So if you struggle with any arm aches/shoulder pains, then this will help with this.
- Diamond Shape – Sweet spot located at the top of the racket, meaning extra power on your aggressive shots, such as the smash and bandeja. When striking the ball at the top of the racket,
- Medium balance – This makes the racket lighter, giving your arm less strain and a faster swing. More manoeuvrability as well.
- Soft feel – This will give you more comfort and control, giving you a mix of power, control, and comfort on court. One of the best selling points of this racket is the balance between power and control that it offers.
- Bela Wrist Strap – attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures, with the words “a belasteguin never gives up” giving you more motivation on court.
Why shape is so important
In this Wilson Bela elite review, the shape is one of the main reasons the racket gets power.
When you are playing a smash, or an aggressive shot, you will need to hit the ball near the top of the racket, to get the most power.
This is part of normal technique.
So, by having the sweet spot placed at the TOP of the racket, will increase your power drastically. If you want to find out the best shape for your padel racket, read this article.
4 features + Benefits
Let’s look at the features and benefits in this Wilson Bela elite review, this is what the racket comes with.
- Carbon face and frame – to help give the mix of power and control when striking each ball.
- Firm EVA Foam – produces solid, crisp shots for quicker ball deflection and excellent control
- Arrow-Grip texture – features arrowhead pattern on the surface of the bat for excellent feel and extra spin
- Shock Shield Grip – comprises unique blend of PU and Iso-Zorb for excellent combination of tack and cushioned comfort
Shape – Diamond
Weight – 350g
Player Level – Advanced
Balance – Medium
Frame – Carbon
Conclusion - Wilson Bela Elite Review
Overall, my Wilson Bela elite review is that this is a fantastic racket for advanced players who want to be the best of the best. It has good power, control, and comfort.
Highly recommend this one!
My overall rating
I calculate my rating on a 1-10 scale, judging the appearance, how effective it is for what it is meant for (if it is meant for power and has no power then it 0/10), and material.
My overall rating is 27/30! (9/10 for appearance, 9/10 for what it is meant for, and 9/10 for material.
Get yours now!
“Wilson Bela Elite Review” – Ewan Ramsden
Posts We Think You Will Like
Here are my best tips for the padel forehand volley.
Hot Padel Rackets – Going Fast
Top Padel Rackets – Only a few left!
Need Help Choosing A Padel Racket?
Give The EP Team a Call Or Drop Us A Text – 07704048874
We Will Help You Find The Right Racket For You.